Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Factory










Asgard is back.......I know that it has been awhile but I am back in action and trying to bring you some cool images to view. This is a abandoned factory. I cannot find out any history about this place only that some said that it was functioning during WWII but no one really know what the hell they made. All I know is that it was multi-leveled and huge. There was a large drum that my dad put his arm on and the acid that was on top ate his jacket...sorry dad!!!! Well as always, thanks for viewing and being patient.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad you are back Asgard - almost 5 months is a long time to be out!!!
As usual - amazing pictures. They all have that extra creepy factor that has become your signature.

xLeeB said...

How cool. I love the shot of the stairs... very spooky.

Jennifer said...

Been so long.. Glad to see you back on it. Definitely spooky.. interesting when might be from past.

right time Halloween is around the corner!

Awesome way you captured inside the place!