Sunday, May 18, 2008

In Honor of Thy Father-part 2

History of 769 Washington Street.
I have personally witnessed the aftermath of very violent acts and deaths at this location. You could tell that these were once very nice apartments but my experience then has been that these apartments now are rent by the week or month and will allow any person to rent there. The drug of choice back then was Heroine and I have seen individuals in the hallway passed out with needles in their veins and there was never enough light in there. The place smelled of cigarettes, alcohol and death. There was always someone moaning that usually turned into screams. No one seemed to care…… about anything.





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am spechless.. Def spooky.. Can see they have arch doorways worn out door frame or what was it?

Love way you did the pictures though.

Mo said...

Oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great pictures...

Man
you are the best Shutter !

I guess you are not scare going in the creepy building

Mo

Unknown said...

Reminds me of the stories I have heard about an old hospital here!