Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tracks

I wanted to share this photo with you. My wife asked if I could take some “nice” pictures of her that was in a different place. There is one thing about my wife that is for sure…she knows me. She knows that I am always seeing things through dark lenses and some sort of distortion so I knew exactly what she meant by “nice”. I remembered some old train tracks that haven’t been used in a while not too far from our home. Here is one of the photos that came out of that shoot. It is not my usual style but my wife likes how they came out. Thanks for viewing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a great pic. The camera work is awsome. How long have you been married? 17 years here. I think my wife knows me better than I know myself. Aren't Police Wives GREAT!

Jennifer said...

Pix of Sandra looks great with background! She look all relaxed.

Asgard said...

thank you. I will be married 5 years this year.

xLeeB said...

Wow.. I can't believe it's been that long. This is my favorite from that shoot, I think. She is so beautiful!

Annie Bananie said...

This is a beautiful pic!